12.22.2010

would you hear me...?

Forever always seems to be around when it begins,
but forever never seems to be around when it ends.

People spend so much time every single day...
runnin' round all over town giving their forever away
But no, not me, I wont let my forever roam,
now I hope I can find my forever home.

So give me your forever, please your forever, not a day less will do... from you.
---------------

I'd rather walk along, than chase you around
I'd rather fall myself, than let you drag me down.

Further along we just may....
-----

when your whole world is shaken, from all the risks you've have taken
when you have awoken, from all the dreams broken
the paths were walking on, they crumble behind us
but if we leave now, they will never find us
when you start hoping again, with your arms wide open...
come on dance with me into the colors of the dusk

No comments: