11.25.2010

chaos vs. simplicity... where to even begin?

It has been awhile, quite awhile actually.

Lets start with the basics:

I have a daughter, a beautiful, just shy of being two little girl who is the 'apple of my eye'- she literally makes my heart dance with joy just being around her.

I am a single.

I went back to working for a previous employer, it puts a roof over 'bugs' head and pays our bills and in this economy I am grateful.

I think that covers it, or at least what I want to cover for the time being.

I have been writing a lot lately, most of it is just random thoughts that pop into my head or things that I just need to scribble down on the back of an old receipt so that I can take back my brain for awhile. I haven't had the urge or craving to draw lately, which is rather sad... its such a good outlet for me to have (along with some coffee and music). Maybe it will return, but for now I'll be content with the scribblings on receipts that I keep and ponder on later down the road at times. Poetry comes and goes in my brain, but I haven't written anything down for awhile for fear that it will become permanent... what an odd fear, now that I see it in writing. Possibly a fear that the words will be so strong and overcome me with permanence is a better way to put it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.